Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Safe words

"Sorry" is usually fairly safe, I find.

Hmmm...

"Yes Mistress" is generally quite harmless too...

Not sure I know of any others.

Breakfast whipping
Another day, another, err...
 

Femdom gender sensitivity training
I used to think it was a load of nonsense, but then I went on a gender sensitivity course and was surprised to discover just how sensitive parts of my body could become.
 

Oh dear femdom scat
I have nothing to say.
 

Remote control slave
Isn't technology wonderful?  Just a few fingers swiped across this simple device and all the household chores are done and there's an extra €10,000 in her bank account.  Amazing. 
 

Lovingly bruised by Mistress
Nothing wrong with a few visible signs of a good healthy loving relationship.

1 comment:

  1. may i request Mistress Soo-Lin to let me pee? i want that i am on Her list to be controlled: https://www.facebook.com/lines.towrite

    ReplyDelete