Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The rest is silence




Yes, I did want to see you.
I just wanted to say goodbye – before the hood goes on.

Oh no, of course you’re not going anywhere!  You’re never going anywhere again, after today.

No, it’s just that as I make all of my slaves wear the same gimp suit, I don’t really distinguish between them.  They all look exactly the same, and as of course they can’t speak…well, I just don’t bother to tell one from the other.

So although you’ll see me again, this is the last time I’lll be addressing you as an individual, as a human being.

From now on, you’ll just be ‘gimp’ like all the others.

Do you have anything you want to say to me… the last words you’ll ever say to anyone?

Yes, go ahead.  Whatever you like.  I won't punish you later.  I won't even know which one you are, after all.

You love me?  Well, that’s very sweet.

And it’s exactly what all the others said, too.  I think you’re going to fit right in.

Now – don’t speak again.  Just go downstairs.  They’re waiting with your suit.

Goodbye.


Inspired by the truly inspiring Mistress Eleise de Lacy.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, maybe i could get used to the suit, mistress..)

    ReplyDelete