Friday, September 2, 2016

Before you start, you're already beat

She's going to play you for a fool, yes it's true.


I wouldn't mind.  Not that anyone would care whether I did or not.


If you're still worried that there might be gay sex involved somewhere, they've offered to sign a written agreement that under no circumstances will you engage in any sexual activity of any sort, ever.  OK?  So: that's all right.




I think it's good that she still plays with her former boyfriends occasionally.  The ones she hasn't broken, anyway.
  This was, and is, the lovely Mistress Mina Thorne who I am sure is a perfect professional and would never do anything even the teensiest bit non-consensual, unless you asked her to.  Asked very nicely. But she does have a delightfully wicked smile so I keep featuring images of her doing evil things.



You've got to learn to pick up on these little signals now you're married. Guys: the gag means she doesn't want to hear it, OK?




I like this one a lot... S.

No comments:

Post a Comment