Friday, October 18, 2019

Professional services

... this week, the blog presents a slightly more realistic take than usual, on some of the activities we so much enjoy.


Actually, this doesn't much happen to me.  Not during cage time.  What does happen is that I am about to be tied across the whipping bench, with much menace and sense of danger... and I ask for a quick bathroom break before we start. 'Fine'... she sighs, tapping the crop in irritation and off I toddle. Perhaps I should stick to adult baby play... there the whole situation is already in-scene and conveniently portable.




Shameful clothing?  How awful!  Oh no... no... please don't do that, Br'er Zoe!




The first 30 seconds are the best, I find...




...but sometimes we don't get there at all.






Yes.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment