Friday, February 28, 2020

Fair maidens, faint hearts





I find it's always easier to tell the truth. The aftermath is sometimes extremely difficult.





I have my pride.  At least, I did. Hang on...it's got to be here somewhere.



By a curious coincidence, I got the cattle prod for 'last night' the very second day of my marriage.




I get quite excited about this sort of thing.




I heard Jason was having an operation so I sent flowers and my best wishes for a full recovery.  Well, you never know, he might.







5 comments:

  1. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    Over 160,000 women and men are hacking their diet with a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to drop 2 lbs every night as they sleep.

    It's painless and works all the time.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Hold a glass and fill it up half the way

    2) And then learn this amazing hack

    you'll be 2 lbs thinner in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know much about hacks, but I heard there's a secret "snip method" where most men can lose 25 grams of useless weight in just seconds!

      Delete
    2. 25 grammmes Mr A? Show-off! You and your big swinging...

      But thank you for commenting (I removed the duplicate). You know, Mr 'amazing hack' up there only gets to keep his spammy comment because of your amusing reply. All his others have been firmly put into the naughty corner - sorry, I mean the spam folder.

      Delete
  2. What platform is the photo of Katie-nurse from, if I may ask? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea I'm afraid (sorry - I realise I'm not being very helpful in my replies to you!). Tumblr probably... most of them are.

      She looks rather sweet, doesn't she?

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete