Friday, February 26, 2021

Graceful brutality

 

 

Funny how many girls make that mistake.

 

 

Sounds like they've got some lost time to make up for.



 

 

I remember early in our relationship, my SO ordering me to bring her a whip for my impertinence.  I told her I didn't think I had said anything impertinent that deserved a whipping and she laughed and said I just had.  It seemed a little unfair to me, but I didn't want to argue about it and ruin the mood.
 

 

 

I'm afraid it won't make you taller, though: that's just one of those myths. I mean, maybe your spine will be longer by an inch or so at most, but since you won't be able to walk with all the joints in your limbs dislocated, it won't bring you any real benefits.  


 




Like many Hollywood stars, she keeps her private relationships carefully out of the media's eye.


 

2 comments:

  1. While he stands against the wall and wishing she hadn't found the strap with the two loops, he will feel pleased that she still calls him darling and that must mean that she isn't really, truly cross and she will be gentle when she comes back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves him dearly, of course she does. That's why she goes to all that trouble, for his own good.

      Many thanks for commenting.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete