Friday, October 8, 2021

Tearful conversations

Anybody else want to negotiate?

 

 

 

It's recreational for her, anyway - although there's a serious element to it too. 
 

 

 

I wonder what the OWK Ladies would have done, had the wall not come down in 1989 and no Velvet Revolution occurred?  Oh, they're so talented I am sure they have found some kind of niche within the totalitarian system where their skills could be useful, but it would have been very different.


Just try to think unsexy thoughts while they do it.  Reading this blog should give you some ideas.


Once again, I do have a bit of a gripe here.  I mean, sometimes it's "I want the truth and I'm going to keep on increasing the voltage until I get it' and next it's 'Keep your nasty little opinions to yourself.'  It just doesn't always seem entirely fair, is all I'm saying, but I suppose it's best not to complain.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment