Saturday, November 6, 2021

Late delivery

So... this is possibly going to be the most pointless and outdated thing I have ever published but I have just noticed a remarkable resemblance between an actress in something broadcast more than ten years ago and a domme whom almost none of you have heard of, who I think retired years before that.

No, really.  It's that irrelevant.

Still here?  Oh, OK.  Well, the TV series is Going Postal and the actress Claire Foy, more recently famous as the youngest adult version of The Queen in The Crown.  In Going Postal she plays the main character's love interest and her character is aggressive and sexy and actually has a bit of a femdom vibe, dressing in black and on one occasion flexing a whip and saying "You know what happens to naughty boys."  But there's not much of that, so don't go looking for it for erotic thrills or anything.  Mind you, if you found yourself fantasising about her as a no-nonsense upper class nanny/governess while watching The Crown (you didn't?  Really?  Are you sure you're reading the right blog?), you might like it.

And the domme is of course the world famous Darla Kincaid!  No?  Ok... anyone who was around when The English Mansion started publishing stuff will have seen her and she's just wonderful and elegant and coldly amused and all the other things that I, for one, swoon about.  She was one of the first dommes I really fantasised about and dreamed of meeting... but I never did and now she's long, long retired - I think most of her videos were shot around the year 2000 or so.  I'm quite old...

Anyway, they, umm... well, they look a bit like each other.  I reckon.  So: images of Darla Kincaid and Claire Foy below.  That's all.  Mini-man story tomorrow.

 

 

 















 







Photos of Mistress Darla are obviously mainly from Mistress Sidonia's wonderful English Mansion.











4 comments:

  1. Darla Kincaid! Yes! And those early English Mansion movies! (No number of exclamation marks is too many!)

    m_gameboy
    https://ffollowingblindly.bdsmlr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed. (!) Especially this one.

      Although, as a strict governess, I would expect Mistress Darla to have some rather... old-fashioned views on punctuation, in line with her overall traditional approach to education. Possibly she might not approve of over-use of exclamation marks and would want to impress that point upon you, given a chance. Moderation in all things, you know, m_gameboy, except discipline and obedience which can never be overdone.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  2. Well... gosh darn it to heck! How did I not know there was a Going Postal miniseries?

    Now I have to scour Prime and Netflix looking for Terry Pratchett adaptations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free on YouTube too! Unfortunately, I think that's the only one. I found Soul Music but it's animated and didn't seem to me to be very good.

      There are more Darla Kincaid videos out there than Terry Pratchett ones. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, mind, but more of both would be lovely.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete