Friday, August 19, 2022

When the weather's fine (7)

Little recap seven days in (I know I told you before but a lot of the readers of this blog are male and let's face it, mental agility's not exactly our strong point, is it chaps?).  Servitor on holiday, not really here, all these are pre-loaded and that's why I'm not replying to your comments, got it?

OK, yes, subbie, you're right, I'm not really 'here' here with you anyway, in your room where you're sitting with your trousers down around your ankles.  But I'm even less 'here' than usual, yeah?  Got it?

No?

Oh well, just look at the pictures of pretty women and do what you came here to do, anyway...

 

 

 

 

 




 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. The only thing which is better than female domination is become a female itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that thought, Berry. Possibly... possibly. But then one would have to make decisions and multi-task and generally do all sorts of 'being in charge' stuff, that I personally find quite stressful. Plus, 51% of the human race were lucky enough to be born female, so by the time they're adults they're really good at it.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  2. Chastity means no masturbation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it does. Or any other kind of sexual activity, although I have to say that didn't really make a lot of difference to my own lifestyle.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  3. You men, don’t masturbate, use your horniness to court your woman.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cock is at her command.

      Delete
    2. Best to think of her wants and needs, I suggest. Your cock or indeed your horniness are unlikely to feature high up the list, but you never know.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  4. I disagree with your premise! I’m edging my clit in my nylon panty! Sheesh…!SaraE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like an interesting philosophical debate, SaraE.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete