Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Blonde ambition

In trying to come up with that title, I was thinking of 'Blonde justice' and had a sneaking suspicion I'd used it before, so I searched and found... oh dear, four posts all called 'Blonde justice'. Is the blog really so forgettable, even for me?  Maybe been going too long... but I've still got another 2772 captioned images unposted and I write more all the time, so I'm afraid we're just going to have to carry on.

Anyway, blonde post.  Yes, of course Mistress Eleise is in it.  Did you really need to ask?

Obviously, it's going to be very painful - it often is when a relationship ends - but don't worry: one day she'll look back on it and laugh.  Possibly even next Thursday, when you come home with that funny bruised face.



Why should he mind?  Why should she care if he does?



She'll freely admit she's a trophy wife.  First prize in the 'deluded and regretful old fool' category.




I hate hypothetical questions.  Strap me to the gurney and let me see the scalpels, then it will feel more like a real choice, that's what I say.  Assuming I'm still allowed to choose.



If you keep it up long enough, even an obese 220-pound man can easily lose as much as...well, 220 pounds, eventually.  By weight, I mean. A lot more pounds sterling, obviously but who's counting?


Told you.  She's magnificent.  What an extraordinary honour and pleasure (and pain) it was for me to session with her a few times, in Paris some years ago.

 

 

In fact... shall we have another Mistress Eleise image?  I say we should and it is my blog, after all.

 

She's laughing inside.

 

12 comments:

  1. Spank me hard. I’m a dirty man
    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're a dirty man with an envelope stuffed with major currencies, Hank, I'm sure there's any number of lovely ladies out there who would be only too happy to oblige.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  2. I love the first one, about still cleaning her ex boyfriend's apartment. Also the one featuring Raoul. Both brilliant, Servitor. Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms Zoe. the trouble is, all these ex-boyfriends can really build up and it gets to be a full time job. Or would be, if paid. Oh well.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  3. I control my man with mind games. He doesn’t even know he’s being made to submit to my control. I’m powerful ! It’s fun.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad to hear it, Ms Sally. My SO prefers her games physical... corporal, one might say. But it's in the same good cause.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  4. I'm a little jealous that you sessioned with Mistress Eleise, although I must admit that I'd be genuinely terrified of her! All the evidence suggests the Lady was/is quite the sadist.
    Spicegrinder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was quite, quite extraordinary: as beautiful and as captivatingly dismissive as her videos would suggest. She wasn't particularly hard on me but I certainly got the impression she was used to dealing with subs who 'took' a bit more than feeble Servitor. She was also immensely physically strong, easily able to hold me down for example during some very squirmy and panicky breathplay.

      I don't think she is still working, but you never know.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  5. It's my masturbation day whenever I come here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Splendid. You must either have a very understanding better half, or be taking terrible risks. Good luck.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  6. And I love the first one on cleaning his apartment, and the masturbation show that will be happening! SaraE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pleased to hear that, Sara E. It's nice to be both useful and amusing, although myself I prefer to have a female audience. But we can't always get what we want: subs cannot be choosers, as they say.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete