Friday, March 28, 2014

You captured my heart, and now that I'm no longer free

...make love to me (in stereo!).

Even cowgirls
So hard to choose...
 
 

If I knew you were coming
That's a relief.  I was feeling a bit unmotivated there, for a moment.  But I expect the whip will sort that out.
 
 

Errand cuckold
How humiliating it is... not to have enough of your own money to buy condoms for your wife's date!  Sigh.  Better fetch the purse.
 
 

Personal history embarassment
Nothing to worry about at all.  I'm sure they handle all sorts of different online payments.
 
 

Denial again
Grr,  She had a headache last month, too.  I'm beginning to think she might be faking it.

1 comment:

  1. If a man cant do all of jobs and his chores too then he should be whipped ,but he should also be whipped hard just for being a man

    ReplyDelete