Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Pitiful, really

...but it's all I've got.

I once dated a girl who said she wanted me to be a stallion in the bedroom.  So I got all kitted up, you know in reins and harness, and when she came into the room I handed her spurs and the riding whip and she just screamed, slapped me round the face and left. How humiliating. Happy days...



Former boyfriends... bane of my life.



The first time a domme gave me a golden shower and ordered me to lick it up, She asked me what the taste was like.  I replied 'tart' and things got very painful, very quickly.   (Non-British readers won't get that: don't worry about it, move on).



I took a personality test once and scored a perfect zero.



She's lying because she knows I like the contempt.  Really, she has to keep swigging at that bottle to take her mind off the hot action in front of her.  Otherwise she'd be overpowered with lust, at the sight of an overweight middle-aged sub, desperately jerking away on the floor by her boots.  Women just can't resist that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment