Saturday, August 11, 2018

Summer days, drifting away (1)

Annual 'clear out the old captions while Servitor's on holiday' - fest!  To coin a snappy phrase. Three captioned images a day, no pointless little additional captions underneath them, and don't even think about getting a reply to any comments, because it's all queued up weeks in advance and I'm not here.

Ah... the azure waters of the Mediterranean await.  I'm going on a cruise around the Greek islands this year - in a traditional trireme, apparently!  My berth is on the middle deck and they promise exercise facilities supervised by attractive female crew members non-stop.  So that should be just the rest I've been looking for. Wish me luck - or don't: I've already left anyway!










2 comments:

  1. "I'm going on a cruise around the Greek islands this year - in a traditional trireme, apparently! My berth is on the middle deck and they promise exercise facilities supervised by attractive female crew members non-stop. "

    *snort*

    ReplyDelete