Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Infemmey

They've all got it... oh never mind.


I get reward points for spending on my SubbieCard. Every time I reach a certain threshold - a multiple of £20, actually so it's almost every week - I get to drop into the bank and get slapped hard across the face.




I, on the other hand, fervently hope that she's going to behave exactly like this when we're married.




The time's not wasted when it's helping the marriage to work.









Goodness, that sounds quite scary. What a good thing there are so many competent women looking after it.




It's a jungle out there. Much better off safe and sound behind bars.






3 comments:

  1. Great! The virus which bring garmony to our mad mad world! I thing that women of this laboratory can put many useful qualities to virus!
    AlexBragin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex. Male domination is a disease but they have the cure.

      Delete
    2. Vigorously nodding in agreement.

      Delete