Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Subjugatrices



Goodness, no. Once would quite enough - look at that horrible thing!  You know, I've been resisting my SO's demands to let Her act out Her castration fantasy for years but She just went on and on about it and I finally said yes.  But I was very firm. Once - just once, and then we're not going to hear anything more about it, OK? So... that's done.



Dog food looks awfully fatty but actually you can lose weight quite effectively on a diet of nothing else - particularly if you have difficulty keeping it down.





She's been showing her love for you with various men for a while now, actually.  This just makes it official.



She makes a very valid point, there. I think you might have to agree with her. Always.


And right now Mistress would like to get the clients safely locked away, take off that ridiculous and uncomfortable clothing and put her feet up with a mug of hot chocolate for an evening in front of the TV, thank you very much.  So in you go.

2 comments:

  1. > I've been resisting my SO's demands to let Her act out Her castration fantasy for years
    > but She just went on and on about it and I finally said yes

    So, how that went?

    (sry, repost because it does not set the checkmark "subscribe to comments" by default)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As we'd agreed she could only do it once, I understand she's saving it for a special occasion. For my part, I feel that being castrated would be quite special in and of itself, but men and women often tend to see these things differently, I find.

      No problem about the repost. I think software designers sometimes fail to think through the fact that many of their users will be male and will thus get a lot of things wrong. Default options can be very useful, though - in a funny way, that's how my marriage works. We don't often need to discuss options.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete