Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Freely given

Some years ago, I decided that as a fairly experienced sub, I had something of a duty to use this platform to share my experiences and advice about visiting professional dommes.  After all, it can be nerve-racking for a first-timer, and it's hardly something you can ask your friends at work about!  Unless your work is as a male maid for a dominatrix, I suppose.  But that's quite rare. 

Anyway, the reaction was very positive and it - well, I certainly didn't get any complaints - and I'm older and even wiser now, so here are a few more tips from Servitor: advice to a novice sub.

No, don't bother to thank me.  Just the thought of some nervous first-timer walking into a 'femdomme sex dungeon' and trying one or more of these ideas out is reward enough!






















If you liked these, you'll find more of this sort of thing by clicking this here link, so I suggest you do so.  If you didn't like these, you won't want to click that because you'll find more things you don't like.  Perfectly simple, even for boys, yeah?

Oh: and watch out for Servitor's exciting new series: Advice to a novice domme!  Coming soon.  Ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment