Friday, December 11, 2015

If it be your will

If there is a choice
Let the rivers fill
Let the hills rejoice
Let your mercy spill
On all these burning hearts in hell
If it be your will
To make us well.

 
 
I find feminine contempt very sexy.  Fortunately I get a lot of it.  Masculine contempt too, of course, but that's not so much my thing.
 
 

I've heard they're not actually that great anyway.
 
Congratulations.  You're the 'special friend'.  Again.  So much better than having a sexual relationship.  Really.
 




 
 
 
 
Oh god.  Let's hope it wasn't someone I work with this time.
 
 
 
 
Yes dear.

4 comments:

  1. That second caption though...

    Apposite, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, my own SO took pity on me when I was feeling sad about how I'd never know what a blow job felt like. She's kind like that.

      So she made me write an essay titled "What I imagine a blow job would feel like". Then I had to read it out to her boyfriend, who laughingly corrected me on a few points, while she knelt in front of him for a practical demonstration.

      So now I know! Pretty cool, huh?

      Delete
  2. Number 3 has me rock hard like diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Number three has me squishy and tightly constrained in a metal tube. So do all the other numbers. Are you sure you're reading the right blog?

      Delete