Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The latest femdom captions

Apologies for the dull title.  But I have noticed that by far the highest viewing figures on this blog are for posts with titles like "More femdom captions".  Anyway, I'm running out of 80s lyrics...

Nothing like hot coffee to wake you up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's a living.
 
 
 
Yes.  I've been quite disappointed, just how open-minded many of my friends have been about my SO beating me.  "About time too" was the usual comment.
 
 
 
She means it about the running.  Don't you dare dawdle.
 
 
Like many men of kink, I do find I have to pay for most of my fantasies to be acted out. However, I think I can honestly say that all of my unpaid sexual encounters have turned into really strong humiliation sessions, one way or another. I guess I'm just lucky like that.

2 comments:

  1. The 2nd and the last were, by far, my faves - such delicious twists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms Bend. The last is not actually a twist, as such. She's just stating the facts, plainly and simply.

      Delete