Thursday, December 24, 2015

Twas the night before Christmas

... when all through the night
not a penis was stirring,
all locked up quite tight.

 

Look, she said it, not me - OK readers?  I respect and cherish each and every one of you. But she doesn't.

 The divine Mistress Eleise.  You might have seen her here once or twice before, I suppose.

 
 
You'll look back with longing at this, come summer, when she's whipping you up a hot gravel track under the merciless sun.
 

4
1.2 seconds of pure bliss.  But, you know, it's not just Christmas that comes but once - oh, hang on.
 
 
 
 
 
I used to suffer from low self-esteem.  But then I just decided to enjoy it instead.
And the divine Divine Mistress Heather, too.

 
He should pay attention to this blog over the next few days.



 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job on all the christmas themed ones.

    ReplyDelete