Tuesday, February 9, 2016

She looked me up and down and really put me in my place

She said: "Nice legs, shame about your face."

Been revisiting the music of my teenage years.  Although to be honest this one provides a rather more accurate picture of my dating experience. And this one is just timeless, as far as I'm concerned.

Actually, as a former investment banker he'd probably be better at handling the financial negotiations himself.  But they each have their own role in the business, I suppose.




I hate it when that happens.  But then I hate it when it doesn't, too.  You know?



He used to be a client.  A lot of the stuff that's lying around did.  Some of the leather coverings too, if we're brutally honest about things.




Especially with her reading circle coming round to discuss it that very evening.



That's good. Because when Madame Svetlana is displeased, very regrettable things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment