Monday, April 18, 2016

Oh, I hope there'll be jellyfish

The servitor who uploads material to this blog will be on an undeserved holiday for the next few weeks.  Normally awful service will be maintained, through the magic of 'scheduling' and comments - especially abusive ones - remain as welcome as ever, but will not be responded to (so the grovelling apologies must wait).

The jellyfish thing? Oh yeah. This.




You know, I heard once that feeling sad and lonely is just your body's way of telling you what an unpleasant person you are to be with?  Makes a lot of sense.



I'm slowly working my way into her affections, I reckon.



Mmmpphhh grtrrth.



Of course, they'll need to use something else to achieve the burning sensation.  Hot coals, maybe? They're very creative.
 

Hope there's some beer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment