Friday, April 29, 2016

I'm so hot for her, I'm on fire for her

yet she's so cold.  And so's the tub of cream in the bathroom cabinet, if she'll only let me out of this corner to go and get some. Please, Mistress. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.

It's not about you, do you see?
 


Actually, you can fit a sub in either way round. She's just got it wrong, that's all. Made an embarassing, stupid mistake. Do you want to tell her, or shall I?



I could add a caption here, but what does my opinion matter anyway?



It's important to understand the power dynamics of your bdsm relationship. Frankly, that's important at any time, but it's particularly important when you're naked and dangling helplessly from the ceiling.


It's good she's decided to treat you as an adult, for once.


No comments:

Post a Comment