Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Subjugated





I think you might be about to experience a consciousness-lowering session.



I'm impressed she's still got the energy after a 10-hour flight. Stewardesses are amazing, don't you think?



At one point I lived near this really seedy red-light district near Spitalfields in London.  Quite early on, I explained to one of the streetwalkers that I disapproved of exchanging money for sex and she was kind enough to let me give her money and then just go away every week thereafter.  I wonder where she is now? The standing order still goes through to her bank account, so I guess she's still around.


Because of this, obviously.  Pervy lot, architects.



Many men find it a bit of a shock at first, being married.  Just try and keep it to no more than 8-10 jolts a day, at moderate settings, and you'll get used to it soon enough.

...and an extra one, for Paltego who enjoys photoshoots of dommes playing pool badly:


 



No comments:

Post a Comment