Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Singularity

Back after a well-deserved miserable and brutal few weeks at the kennels, I find this blog has attracted over six million pageviews, since its launch in 2011.  What an extraordinary volume of smut, gibberish and unfunny jokes served up to perverted wankers with nothing better to do with their time, to be sure.  Makes you glad to be alive in this age of technological marvels.  

But I also learn that the best of our technological future is yet to come: my time machine has once again recorded a few TV news snippets from some unspecified future year.  For once, the images seem to form a coherent sequence (as coherent as anything on this blog, anyway) so read them in order.  Or just look at the pictures of pretty women and masturbate - whatever.






























8 comments:

  1. normally prefer things more realistic but these are great and really fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, I thought it would be nice to have a break from the gritty realism that normally characterises this blog and indulge in a little fantasy. Sexbots indeed! My SO would never let me buy such a thing, and what would it be unless it somehow comes with a key to my belt?

      Delete
  2. Great story line but no Nannybot is going to be able to write such brilliant stuff. They might of course "encourage" with a nice heavy tawse such good writing. Femsup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I once suggested to my own Nannybot that she could use my writing sessions to explore more sophisticated forms of composition.

      All that happened was I ended up writing out 500 times: "There will be no 'creative writing' while Nanny is in charge, because dirty-minded little boys like myself would simply use it as an excuse for indulging in smut."

      Admittedly, she was right about that.

      Delete
  3. This is a great set of pictures and captions!
    I like it almost as much as your Men's Liberation sets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. So do I. There will be Mens Libs sets again, don't worry.

      Delete
    2. Hopefully more on this 'robot revolution' as well.

      Delete
    3. Sigh... yeah, all right, I'll do what I can. You've got me working like a slave here, you know that?

      27 August for the robots, Mr A, although it's just a short one and not quite the same theme.

      Delete