Friday, August 7, 2020

Abject pleasure

Any prisoner being mistreated has the right to protest about it, too.  As much as he likes.




Shame really... if the two of you were gay, you could save a lot of money by doing this voluntarily instead and not paying her to force you.


The lovely Goddess Snow, who makes the most wonderful tease videos in which she induces uncontrollable erections by... well, by existing really.


It's complicated.  To be honest, I don't quite understand it myself.  But she assures me there is a very good reason and I don't like to argue.




I do occasionally wonder - especially when bent over and quivering in fear while being caned - what life would have been like if I'd had a different sexual fetish.  Plushies for instance.  That must be really easy.




I'm told I have a very punchable face.  I can confirm that.

No comments:

Post a Comment