Friday, April 9, 2021

Keeping it real

Regular 'readers' will know how committed this blog is to absolute realism in every aspect of femdom.  I'm the same in session - if I'm going to be dressed up in a little pink maid's outfit and spanked, I want a coherent and real-world narrative to support it, or it just doesn't work for me.  Here are some hyper-realistic backstories that you might want to suggest to your domme, if you feel the same way.

If you like this sort of thing, you might want to check out this or this.  If you don't then you probably shouldn't, but there are plenty of other things to do on the Internet, like watch people being nasty to one another while seeking to demonstrate their own superior ethical standards, all in 140 characters, on Twitter.  Never really understood the appeal, myself, but it takes all sorts I suppose.

On with this, anyway.














The parts of the dommes so painfully constructing their narrative edifices in this post were played by Lady Sophia Black, Mistress Morrigan Hel, Lady Jessica Wood and Mistress Eleise de Lacy.  Plus some others whose names I don't know.



2 comments:

  1. Such a shame that Lady Sophia disappeared from the scene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am tempted to make the obvious pun of sorely missing her but in truth I do.

      I was exceptionally lucky to be able to session with her several times, while she was still working in this profession. She was extraordinarily good at it: so poised and commanding; creative as well as being astonishingly beautiful. She is one of the very, very few pro-dommes I have met about whom I have fantasies in which they are exactly how they were, rather than acting in some kind of ideal and contrived imaginary scenario of my own devising (another was Eleise de Lacy).

      Many thanks for commenting

      S

      Delete