Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Tender moments

I am in their loyalty programme.  I get to pay more when I book flights, as I accumulate points they demand ever more expensive gifts and on board I am treated with extra contempt.

 

 

I expect you'll want to evaluate this proposition quite carefully.  I mean, that's a lot of money to lend someone you barely know, just on the strength of... on the strength of... sorry, what were we talking about?
 

 

 

I can multi-task!  I can flounce and simper, both at the same time. 
 

 

 

 

As story-writers say, don't tell: show.
 





Oh, I don't know.  There are advantages.  For one thing, it's not one of those wildly unrealistic fetishes that's completely divorced from real life.  For example, I am actually a lazy, worthless and sexually unattractive male, deserving the contempt the women I know barely bother to conceal.  So I can live the dream, so to speak.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment