Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Strict unethical standards

 

Sometimes, for brief periods when I am asleep or locked away in a cupboard.


 

 

 

God save the Queen.  And her subjects, who might need some divine intervention, in the decades of her reign.
 






 

What sort of fish?  Sustainably-sourced, I hope.

 

 

 

I did know at one point.  Maybe I forgot... it's all such a long time ago.

 

 

 

Sometimes I wish English retained the distinction between familiar and formal modes of address.  I could try asking my domme to call me 'thou' but it just wouldn't be the same.*

 This is the very lovely and French Ibicella.  She speaks English but, really, why would you want her to?

 

 

* Occasionally people ask me what my pronouns are.  To my embarrassment, I am forced to admit that I am not allowed any.

No comments:

Post a Comment