Sunday, March 20, 2011

Captivating

And we would go willingly to captivity, would we not?

Female domination of the best sort - with a cane
Personally I make a lot of fuss under the cane, and it does exasperate my Significant Other - a point she has put to me rather forcefully on occasion.


Femdom captioned image of a tug of war
She's already pulled them over the victory line.  She's just pulling for fun now.



Captioned image of a captivated husband
Sometimes I understand she leaves him a rubber ball or a stuffed toy.  But not always.



Captioned image of femdom forgiveness
No light-hearted caption to this one, I'm afraid.  I wouldn't dare.

2 comments:

  1. And we would go willingly to captivity, would we not?

    Trust, but see whom you are trusting (fide sed cui vide). This concerns those captives who have a “Significant Other” especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, not least because you have to trust them to release you back into the wild at some point.

    ReplyDelete