Monday, March 28, 2011

Remedial work

I do apologise for not posting yesterday.  And I see the stats for pageviews are way down on the day. I suppose that means many of you visit every time it is updated.  Goodness.  Hello there.  Some time soon, I'm going to try to find out more about you: which posts you like, which you don't so much, and which you'd like me to be spanked for putting up.  That sort of thing. 

I was unable to post anything yesterday, because I was too busy trying to open a portal to the future to obtain a magazine subscription for Lady Grey.  Unsuccessfully, so now I'd better produce some extra work rather quickly, or I expect I will really be in trouble.  Also, for lying, because this is just not true.

I'll get out of the way now, and let you at a few more than usual (wait for it, search engines): captioned images of female domination.

Beautiful woman is ever so nice about your small penis - mainly because youre paying her
Sometimes, pity can be more humiliating than contempt, don't you agree?

I wish I got really turned on by 'small dick humiliation'.  Then all my dates as a teenager would have been wildly exciting.  Of course, there'd have to be a 'don't quite know what to do with it anyway humiliation' fetish too.

Captioned image of a classic femdom milking scenario
At least she hasn't branded him.  That happens just before the drive into winter pastures, I understand.

Captioned image of beautiful eastern bloc soldiers in the Other World Kingdom
Aren't they great?  Wouldn't you just love to be running naked from them, ducking and weaving in blind terror to avoid the high-velocity rounds from their automatic weapons?  You wouldn't?  Boy, you're really weird, aren't you?

Femdom wife wants you to lick it up
Raoul's back - actually, I could tell because I'm the one who has to wash his underwear.

Captioned image of beautiful wife about to spank you for impertinence
I've a feeling I've used this picture before (but with a different caption).  If not, it's been sitting on my computer without being captioned and posted, which seems quite implausible, considering.
Captioned image of something really most unpleasant about to happen
I think what we have here might be a cultural misunderstanding. It's important to let her express her annoyance the way she wants to, without rushing to judgment or culturally insensitive condemnation.

2 comments:

  1. First you lie about searching for a portal, then you have the nerve to cheekily admit it. I'm afraid you've earned some time with Mai Ling from your bottom photo. I'm not quite certain what she plans to do with the red hot end of that thing she's holding, but I look forward to hearing from you as to just how it felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Yes, Ma'am. I shall get onto her right away.

    So to speak.

    From the look of it, I expect she intends to grill some shrimp. I understand they farm a lot of shrimp in Vietnam. Yes, that's almost certainly what it'll be.

    (whimper)

    ReplyDelete