Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It is a truth universally acknowledged...

...that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a good hard spanking

Contemplating the Divine goes Jane Austen for the day!  Yes!  Captioned images of Regency female domination.  Hot chicks in empire-line dresses!  Well-born males degradingly forced to engage in social intercourse with ladies below their proper station!  Wild tea dances! 

Remember, you saw it here first!  And probably last.

Captioned image of Regency femdom considering some purchases from local artisans


Captioned femdom image rather unusually at a tea dance





Don't worry, back to the leather boots and miniskirts tomorrow, I expect.  But with taste, always with taste.



Incidentally, stats are now working again (hello - I can see you, in aggregate anyway).  Blogger said it was a 'known problem'.  If I've been given a chore by my Significant Other, didn't do it and just said it was a 'known problem' when She pointed it out, I wouldn't expect to get away with it.  I'd expect a beating.  But then I've always been lucky that way.

3 comments:

  1. Good that you realize not to use the "known problem" excuse with your Domme...you're learning :) Keep up the good work by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ms Suzanne. I try. It's wonderful to have feedback, especially from the superior sex.

    I have no idea whether there's an audience out there for Jane Austen femdom. But I am now the top Google result for that phrase, so if there is I expect them to come flooding in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever. I enjoyed the change of era, and I'm certain that Ms. Austen would have been full of pride...but then, she's so prejudiced. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

    Polished wood stretching your tender flesh to the limit - if not beyond. Is that wishful thinking on your part, Servitor?

    ReplyDelete