Sunday, July 20, 2014

In the morning when the madness has faded

 
  



Oh hey, good morning!  Listen, thanks for last night, OK?  You were great.  One of the best I’ve had.

I loved the way you shrieked when I was pinning your cock to the board!  Don’t you dare tell me you were faking!  If you were, you’re just the most amazing actor ever, and I don’t want to know, OK?

Oh – and I’m sorry about the mix-up with the enema bags.  You probably realised the soapy one was supposed to go up your ass, not into your mouth.  Still, I don’t suppose it did you any harm.  I'm sure you've had worse.

Anyway – the money’s over there on the sideboard, in an envelope.  I put a little extra in!

Hmm?  Well, it’s your money, sweetheart. For the sub session.

What?  You mean you’re not…?  You weren’t expecting to be paid?

So, you just…. Oh wow.  I mean, wow.  I’m sorry, I just assumed…

Well, you must let me pay for something.  Otherwise I’d feel awful, about doing all those things  to you.  It is quite a lot of money… and I don’t mind, I have plenty.  That’s right.  You just take it.  Buy yourself some nice things.

And you must let me put a little make-up over the bruises  on your face.  So you’re pretty, just in case you want to try another trick tonight, now you’ve done it once.

And… listen, I was thinking.  I don’t have to be anywhere until after lunchtime.  Erm... would you like to earn a little more?

Don’t worry about having breakfast – it’ll be easier to do this on an empty stomach.
 

4 comments:

  1. Marvelous story. Would appreciate more like this. Male whores are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the enema mix up was the best !! while sucking down two qts of soapy water I wonder what was being fed to his ass ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I expect he got some nutritional benefit, whatever it was.

      Delete