Friday, May 20, 2016

And all I do is kiss you through the bars of a cage

... well I would if you put your boot a little closer, anyway.


 
About that which we cannot speak, we must remain silent.


Dommes.. they're all about rules.
 This is the delightful Domina Liza.  I think I'd be happy in her cage forever, if I could see her dressed in green, setting off that stunning auburn hair, from time to time.


Regrets? He's had a few.  And he'll have plenty of time for a few more.


Well, he does need a new companion. Some might say the adventures would be a little dull, if he's never allowed out.  But I'd watch it.
If you know what this caption is about, you might also enjoy this.  Or you might not.


What do you mean, this one doesn't fit today's 'cage' theme?  Of course it does.  The cage isn't actually in the picture, because it hasn't been delivered yet.  But it'll be ready for you when you get back from honeymoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment