Friday, June 17, 2016

Her husband; her rules

It's only fair, right?



She can certainly make you less happy in the days and years to come, should she choose to do so. Thoroughly miserable, in fact.  So in that sense, today is indeed the high point.



Sounds exciting!  Some sort of wet 'n' messy play, I imagine?



Yes, you really must stay to comfort her. It can't have been easy for her, losing three husbands in a row like that.
 I don't usually link to tumblrs but I will give a shout-out to Strict Widow, as I love the concept and I'm using it quite a lot for material!


Ah - a caption turning on the finer points of English grammar.  One for the Editor Domme, there.
 While we're on the subject of tumblrs...  Just remember you're apostrophe's if you comment on her site, for gods sake, OK?


Dominant males quite often feature in this blog, actually.  You can't always tell the difference between them and the subs, but believe me, when I post a picture of some male under female control, with hands secured and cock firmly locked away or absent, it's often a male dom formerly known as "Master Roger" or some such.



...and here's an extra one, without words.  

2 comments:

  1. I have a problem with last photo. Don't get me wrong, both animal and Girl are amazing. Still, the animal looks dangerous. Amazing, beautifull and dangerous. Girl also is amazing, beautifull and, well, I can't say dangerous. It's about her hands. She looks like she assumed sub position. I know that she would look silly with her hands in front so I just complain without any ideas for better pose but as a sub boy I have to say that her position is... wrong? She is Goddess, and I should be in sub position. Or something like that.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know. I felt much the same but for the stalking expression I felt I had to try!

      If it is any consolation, in the full photo her hands are not tied. So it's not all that submissive. But it is a bit. Maybe she's lulling her partner into a false sense of security? Before pouncing...?

      Oh, I don't know.

      Delete