Friday, May 9, 2014

Intersectionality

That's today's new word!  (And it begins with 'i'!).

Apparently, 'intersectionality' refers to multiple overlapping systems of domination and oppression, and can be best described through a 'matrix of domination'!  Sounds like fun, huh?

I'm going to get me on one of them gender studies courses, right away.  I could enter this blog as my thesis... although I expect some narrow-minded academic would probably consider it to be politically incorrect.

Oh well.  Let's have some pictures of sexy young women posing for the camera and holding fetish objects in a threatening way, shall we?  Nothing politically incorrect there.

 
Actually, I think you're on precisely the right side of the river. Why would you want to go anywhere else?
 
 
Actually, it's simpler than that.  He hasn't left the aircraft - and he won't.
 
 

If you can't keep twenty-eight simple vows, then what on earth are you doing getting married, hmmm?
 


Sometimes it's worth all the screaming and begging for mercy just to have made the point of priciple though, isn't it?  Isn't it?
 
 
Oh, I have no problem with authority at all.  Not when it looks like Mistress Eleise de Lacey.

She has a new website, you know.  Hooray!  It's because she's moved to Canada.  Nooooooo!  Western Canada!  Aaaaaargh!  Vancouver.  I don't even know where Vancouver is!  But it's far.

2 comments:

  1. well I once hired a sexy bright process engineer who returned from Seattle - Vancoover. I didn't return her advances later when she started rubbing a tit on my arm in the office late one evening. I actually believed all that HR crap about improper relationships with direct reports???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used really pretty Ladies for this post, servitor. Are you sure you won't get in trouble for making Them the object of every internet creep's fantasies? Well, not mine though because I'm locked for the next... uhm... my Way More Significant Other is still undecided about that.

    ReplyDelete