Sunday, December 11, 2011

What do you call a slave all wrapped up in brown paper?

Russell.


What do you call a trannie, with one ankle tied tightly up to 'her' genitals?


Eileen.


How many slaves does it take to - oh never mind.  In my heart, I know I'm funny.


On with the pictures...I've got pages and pages of great material.


Unnecessary whipping oh dear
Still, no harm done.



What a lovely picture
I'd forgive her.  Wouldn't you forgive her?



Smaller penis humiliation
He's quite a big boy, but now he'll be able to try small penis humiliation!  For a while anyway.  Isn't that great?



Just fruit
I thought we'd try a change from the sexual themed pictures.  Just a pretty girl eating a banana.  Wholesome fun. 


Submissive by name
And you can call her Ma'am.

No comments:

Post a Comment