Sunday, July 8, 2012

Unconditionally surrendered

The human furniture was easier to dispose of.
She did promise you a night to remember.



Male prostitute female client
You'll earn those extra dollars. 



How disgraceful another catratrix caption
I went out once a girl once who had a castration fetish.  We haven't seen each other for years, but there's a part of me that will always be hers.

(Thank you.  Thank you.  I'll be here all week.  Hey - how many castratrices does it take to change a lightbulb...)

 
Implied disciplinary wife
Good thing you're not going anywhere today.  Plenty of time to talk about it.

Incidentally, if you like this blog (and I have to tell you: you're really wasting your time here if you don't), you'll almost certainly like this one as well.  He doesn't put the captions in the pictures, but the basic idea of encapsulating a scene in a few pithy (?) sentences is much the same, and he has some really lovely, sexy, funny ones: Improbable fun

3 comments:

  1. "train punctuality" - I get a little queasy thinking about what would happen if I were to do that. She Who Must Be Obeyed would most definitely make sure I never did it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite right too. It's always best to tell her everything when you've done something wrong. After all, what's the worst that can happen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I can see why you prefer the lady holding the cane in my post:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete