Friday, September 28, 2012

Screaming when she comes

I usually find I do.

On with the captioned images of printed circuits.  Sorry, I mean female domination.  Long day.

Femdom welts
And there he was thinking he'd got off lightly for once.  Good thing Linda came home.
 

Femdom death - well eventually
It's nice when something you thought was finished gives you just a little bit extra like that.
 

Femdom humiliation without even trying
But you have to pay her €500 first.
 


I think this is one of those times when it's just up to you to decide how to take it, you know?  On the one hand you could get angry - let's face it, it was a pretty mean trick.  But on the other, you could just be pathetically grateful that they noticed your miserable existence at all, couldn't you? 
 

Actually, to be entirely accurate, you won't be able to leave one small corner of the basement.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed these photo captions especially the last one and the second one.

    ReplyDelete