Thursday, December 13, 2012

I will feel a glow just thinking of you...

...and the way it felt, last night.  Thank you, Ma'am.


You might want to refer back to my series: Seven secrets of a happy marriageUrgently.
 
 
Serving Keira
Men, eh?  Only interested in one thing, and -  excuse me?  Down here?  There's a caption too, and I..  Hello?  Oh never mind, I know when there's something more interesting to look at.
 
 


Spanked by Jessica Rabbit oh my
I'm not one of those men who won't cry in front of women.  Just the opposite, actually.
 



Woah!  Might be time for a safeword, there.
 

If you have any comments on this captioned image, I'll be in the homeless refuge round the corner, OK?

3 comments:

  1. Glad to discover your still alive and kicking Servitor. Given Ms Hathaway's wardrobe malfunction earlier this week I was worried your head might have exploded :)

    -paltego

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paltego. Actually, I would never dream of seeking to look at pictures like that ofthe divine Anne. Not my place. With dignity, always with dignity.

    She must have been furious afterwards, though. Now that really is an exciting thought...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A furious Ms Hathaway is indeed an enticing thought.

    I actually watched the Dark Knight Rises for the first time this weekend. I've never been quite the fan you are of her, but I have to say it was a wonderful performance from her. They downplayed the lesbian angle a little bit, but it was still a well written character that she pulled off brilliantly.

    -paltego

    ReplyDelete