Thursday, November 21, 2013

A turning point

Many of you seem to like the series 'turning points': captioned images of situations that are not exactly femdom.  But could be.  Like this.

Anyway, in the same theme here is one of those little stories that's just too damn big to fit as a caption.

 
Hmmm?  My riding lesson?
No, it was rubbish, actually.  They gave me that grey horse again – the lazy one.  And he kept refusing the jump so I gave him a few sharp taps with the whip – you know.  And then he refused it again, so I decided to show him who was boss.  So I was giving the lazy bastard some good hard cracks right across his rump when the instructor came up and told me I was giving him too much whip!  That I should be trying to coax the stupid animal instead of thrashing him!  Can you imagine!
She said she’d cancel the lesson if I didn’t stop.  So of course I did…but can you imagine?  It drove me mad, trotting around on this lazy old thing and I couldn't do anything but tap it gently.  I’ll swear the brute was laughing at me!  You know how frustrated and angry I get when I don’t get my way.  Grrr.
Anyway, when we finished and I took him back to the stall and tied his reins up, she wasn’t around.  So I gave him 12 good hard ones!  He didn’t like that, I can tell you.  He was jumping about and trying to get his head around, but I was standing well to the side.  And I laid them on good and hard - raised some lovely welts. 
Anyway, I'm sure it did him a power of good.  When I walked past a bit later on the way to the car, he caught sight of me and cringed.  Really.  Have you ever seen a horse cringe?  I don’t think he’s going to forget me in a hurry!  In fact, I might ask to have him again next time.  I think we’ll be jumping those fences very nicely.
So… that was my day.  Still feeling angry.
How about you – did you fix that leaking pipe?
Oh darling!  I can’t believe it – I asked you specially!  Now how am I going to wash all this stable smell off?  What have you been doing all this time?  Just lying about watching TV and surfing the internet I suppose!
Honestly – you do make me cross sometimes. You really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment