Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Wifely duties



 


Oh, darling – I made an appointment with a disciplinarian, like we talked about.  I asked if you could go tomorrow, but apparently it’s better not to do it straight away, so you can dread it for a few days. Anyway, I’ve provisionally booked you in for Tuesday – is that OK?  You’d have to leave work a bit early.

Fine.  I’ll call her to confirm.

Could you pass my skirt?

No, the blue one.

Thanks.

Now there’s a video you’re supposed to watch – of her caning someone, she sent a link. She said you should watch it as soon as possible, so you know how bad it’s going to be.  It’s about 20 minutes long – I think we’ve just got time right now before we go, actually. 

I watched the first minute or so and then I had to switch off because it was so brutal!  She just flicks the cane down and there are these awful marks – well, you’ll see.  He was crying and pleading – I just couldn’t watch any more!  It’s horrible to think of her doing that to you.  I hope we don’t have to do this very often.

Now, did you get a bottle of wine like I asked you?

Oh darling, you didn’t forget did you, really?  I made a point of reminding you this morning.   Oh how tiresome.  You see – this is just the sort of thing I mean.  Honestly, I could cane you myself right now, I really could.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I like the ordinariness of the domestic situation juxtaposed with the extraordinary cruelty. Lovely!

    Femsup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Femsup. The cruelty is actually not so extraordinary, but I think the implied male character is only just beginning to discover that.

      Delete