Friday, March 25, 2016

Controlling promiscuity after hours

Shame they never made a video for that one

The Stranglers, of course.  Who are also famous for a lyric about a woman's clitares*... which one day I will work into a caption as an extremely bad pun**.

But today, we have a scholastic focus.


It's always worth negotiating.



Oh well.  Adult life was fun while it lasted, I guess.


Hmmm.  Might have to review her salary after a while.




But when does the blow job happen?





Well, if she can't be bothered to get the details right, then what's the point, eh?  I mean, really!  I'd have a word with her about it, but I'm still very bruised from last time.



*  No, actually it doesn't mean that.  Just go and look it up for yourself, OK?  Honestly, do I have to provide a link for everything?

** I haven't actually thought up the pun yet.  But I think we can confidently predict it will indeed be extremely bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment