Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Giving until it hurts

I donate all my spare money to the retired dominatrices' malevolent fund. It doesn't make me feel any better about myself, but it saves all that time that I used to waste buying stuff, eating out or going on holiday.

I have a very active fantasy life, as you can tell. Sometimes it does go too far, though.  I mean, really...men's lib??  Come on Servitor...let's try to keep the blog reasonably grounded in reality.



Yes, I've never had any problem with female authority figures.  My difficulty arises when we have 19 year-old female interns around the office.  They're just not used to giving orders or having someone else get their coffee.  But over the course of a six week internship, they usually get the idea.



To cut a long story short: she said so, he protested, she insisted, he tearfully agreed and now it's one of their biggest sellers.  So he can afford to give her even more tribute.  Funny how things work out.



That doesn't mean she would always give you a handjob, of course. 



...and why it will continue to happen.







No comments:

Post a Comment