Friday, October 21, 2016

Simple instructions

Of course, if you're fetish happens to be 'working all the hours there are in a mindnumbingly dull office job to earn money for her to spend on male prostitutes' then you've really hit the jackpot here.


There are painful side effects if you take less than the recommended dose, by the way.



There were actually supposed to be a lot more men there, but Clara messed up the email invitation. If you think you're uncomfortable, just imagine how she's feeling right now!




Oh. OK, then.


Hmm. I wonder what she's planning to keep in there, then, if not you?

8 comments:

  1. I need a new pharmacy. Where is the one that Mr. Green goes to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just next to the drop-in discipline centre on the High St, just past the male self-storage warehouse.

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm I'm curious what will they be doing to him in groups of 3 ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever they want, but they'll have to pace themselves, obviously. It wouldn't be fair to the trios going last if there's not much left to play with by then.

      Delete
  3. Men should wait till all the Women are served first. But then he would not only return without the pills but he would return late.
    Femsup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For which, naturally, he should be punished. What's your point? Is there a problem here?

      Delete
  4. Hello,
    I would be interested in a link exchange with your blog, that my blog: - http://femdomstyle.blogspot.com - and this is my e-mail -: viviencharmer@gmail.com

    Greetings from Vivien Charmer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vivien. I'm afraid I don't do link exchanges but I'll certainly have a look at your blog.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete