Friday, October 5, 2018

Heavenly correction




He's actually not really into BDSM. Poor guy... probably hating every moment.  Still, that's a brave little smile.




Come on - what could possibly go wrong? Apart from that faulty power surge protector and I'm pretty sure that's working properly now.



She's really sweet once you get to know her.



There's nothing quite so empowering for a domme as going round cleaning just after a sub has flounced around for an hour "cleaning".



I tried switching once. After about five minutes the female submissive started shouting at me for being so bad at it and I ended up apologising and having to write out "I am the most feeble, unexciting excuse for a Master ever" 500 times.  But then, when you think about it, she didn't do that well herself, did she?

No comments:

Post a Comment