Friday, December 21, 2018

Deeply indebted to her

...but she sometimes lets me off the monthly interest if I consent to one of the 'special' games she likes to play.  It's quite an incentive to keep the payments up, actually.


Don't worry about a thing. I've heard you can see the sea from the bar they're planning to spend the afternoon in, so I'm sure they'll notice if the tide comes a bit further up than they were expecting.





Hmmm... it's almost like they're in a - what's the word?  Predicament.





What can it mean?  I don't know... I just work here.




Consent is very important in BDSM.  My SO absolutely insists on it.





Ah well.  Nearly got a freebie there.  You know... I was playing SPH humiliation scenes years before I knew that was a thing.  I just called it 'dating'.







2 comments:

  1. Gosh. That nurse one is... fantastically devious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes from having a sick, twisted and perverted mind, Steve. I've always been lucky that way.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete