Friday, January 11, 2019

Subination and dommission




Time to put those bra-fastening skills to work!  You trained for years for this - don't mess it up.




My SO likes card tricks. There's this one she does where I pick a card and I get the number of strokes of the strap equal to the number on the card.  Then she picks a card and I get the number of strokes of the cane shown on the card.  Then it's my pick again, and so on. It's not such a great trick, but she always finds it amusing.










I find the gentle touch of the electrodes somehow quite reassuring and comforting.  It's like - I don't have to worry about making my own decisions, you know?  Plus, every second they're not making me scream in pain is a bonus, so they make you appreciate the moment.








Big break, Pansykins!  Do this right, you might be promoted to skivvy.





Ah... they're going to play at being sailors.

No comments:

Post a Comment