Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Once upon a time...

She decided on "Whiney" in the end. It seemed appropriate.




My SO can do that.  Just a few swishes of her magic wand and the housework begins - all without her lifting a finger.






Ribbit








Actually, that's not true.  There was a woodman - still is, actually, somewhere.  I expect she's got her reasons for keeping him hidden.






Some day her Prince will come.  You'll be in the cucky cupboard when he does, obviously.
...and they all... well, almost all of them, the ones that mattered anyway... lived happily ever after.

2 comments:

  1. now he is spayed and house broken the wolf should be rewarded with a prettier name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. The pedant in me cannot help to point out that 'spayed' actually refers to neutering of female animals.

      It's a very common misunderstanding, though. I only know the difference because for some reason or other the topic came up on my very second date with my SO, and she put me right.

      She actually often refers to the wolf as 'Mutt' but I'll admit it's not a very pretty name.

      S

      Delete