Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Born to be Wilde

Today's theme is gardens and gardening for reasons that should be obvious.



I've always fantasised about my Mistress lending me out to a vanilla friend, but it's actually less exciting than you might think.  One of her old school friends offered to try it, but almost as soon as I arrived and got changed into my perky little maid's outfit, somehow I knew it wasn't going to work.  I did the housework for a bit but I think we both felt uncomfortable and so after a couple of hours he phoned for Mistress to come and pick me up again.





Scurry scurry scurry.




There are more dandelions.  Many more.



He's at peace, now.



If she does roquet you - that is, hits one of your balls with hers - then she gets to 'croquet' - and there are two ways of doing it.  The American rule is that she puts her foot down, firmly holding the ball immobile, before tapping it with her mallet.  But in Britain, she just places her ball next to yours and thwacks as hard as she can. It's all in the angles, you see.  Anyway, both methods are a lot of fun.







1 comment:

  1. Adn there was I thinking the twist was he had been done away with and buried dead. But an unforeseen one with him buried alive and kept that way. I think that version of croquet should be an Olympic sport. Lots of training needed.

    ReplyDelete