Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Household rulers




I'm normally done in 15 seconds anyway, actually.





Some evenings she likes just to chain him to the cold cellar floor, come upstairs, grab a bottle of Chardonnay and a box of tisues and settle down to a good rom-com on TV.





As long as the first ring goes on OK, erections shouldn't be a problem.



That is the deal.  I have yet to discover when, if ever, is 'off shift'.






I seem to spend my whole life charging devices - if it's not the shock collar, it's the phone, and all her vibrators need constantly to be fully charged too... modern world, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. inspiring women especially Rosamund

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Without the inspiration that women provide, what would we do all day? Laze around drinking beer, I expect, which would be just horrid.

      Delete